Senior Software Engineer*
Germany, Hamburg, HamburgTech
Evernest is a Proptech startup from Hamburg. We are redefining how homes are bought and sold in metropolitan areas. To do so, we combine startup culture with years of extensive industry experience.
Evernest offers agents and their clients a platform for a previously unseen and seamless real estate experience, which aspires to be the leading solution in Europe.
With our product & tech teams we’re building an innovative end-to-end service platform for our agents which covers the complete process from market monitoring, to customer acquisition, customer relationship management (CRM) and transaction management right up to deal flow and after sales process.
We have an exciting roadmap ahead of us and are looking for talented and highly motivated engineers to grow our team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll join a team of experts, jointly discovering and delivering our platform which forms the backbone of our business.
- Developing, running and scaling our software platform that empowers real estate agents, buyers and sellers (APIs, data services & pipelines, CRM integration, data warehouse ETL)
- Being involved in refining and developing our backend architecture
- Shaping the company culture as we’re moving to become Europe’s #1 real estate platform
- Collaborating with your peers to find the best solutions for the issues at hand
- Sharing your knowledge with the team and mentor junior colleagues
- Generalist with experience in multiple backend languages
- Experience in architecting & building web & service-oriented backend applications
- Experience developing production software with Python/Django and its ecosystem
- DevOps mindset: operating and maintaining our software is a collective responsibility
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Constant drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and verbal; German is a plus
- Experience with Django/Django Rest Framework
- Experience with Docker/Github actions/Kubernetes
Challenging position in a fast-paced environment
Permanent position with above average compensation package
Opportunities to shape the company and grow personally
Productivity equipment of your choice (laptop, mobile phone)
A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
A bright and spacious office in the city of Hamburg (walking distance to the Alster), in combination with a flexible home office model
A highly motivated, talented and diverse team
*Your mindset is what matters to us - your age, your sex or your origin makes no difference at Evernest. It’s important that you fit into our team.