Senior Software Engineer*
Germany, Hamburg, HamburgTech
Evernest is a Proptech Startup from Hamburg. Our mission is to create Europe’s best platform for real estate agents and completely redefine how homes are bought and sold in metropolitan areas.
We combine startup culture with years of extensive industry experience, creating a web platform as well as a mobile app that seamlessly integrates and innovates upon every step of a real estate agent’s user journey. Through this, we shake up a traditional domain by tackling old problems with novel solutions.
We have an exciting roadmap ahead of us and are looking for talented and highly motivated engineers to grow our team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll join a team of experts, jointly discovering and delivering our platform which forms the backbone of our business.
- Developing, running and scaling our software platform that empowers real estate agents, buyers and sellers (APIs, data services & pipelines, CRM integration, data warehouse ETL)
- Being involved in refining and developing our backend architecture
- Shaping the company culture as we’re moving to become Europe’s #1 real estate platform
- Collaborating with your peers to find the best solutions for the issues at hand
- Sharing your knowledge with the team and mentor junior colleagues
- Generalist with experience in multiple backend languages
- Experience in architecting & building web & service-oriented backend applications
- Experience developing production software with Python/Django and its ecosystem
- DevOps mindset: operating and maintaining our software is a collective responsibility
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Constant drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and verbal; German is a plus
- Experience with Django/Django Rest Framework
- Experience with Docker/Github actions/Kubernetes
- Challenging position in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunities to shape the company and grow personally
- Productivity equipment of your choice (laptop, mobile phone)
Permanent, full-time position
Weekly Company Lunch
Fitness - subsidised membership at Urban Sports
Personal training budget
Hybrid work model - remote work up to 50%
Mobile working abroad
27 days of paid vacation per year
Team events & afterworks
A highly motivated, talented and diverse team
*Your mindset is what matters to us - your age, your gender or your origin makes no difference at Evernest. It’s important that you fit into our team.