Berlin, Berlin, GermanyTech
Evernest is a Proptech startup from Hamburg. Our mission is to create Europe’s best platform for real estate agents and completely redefine how homes are bought and sold in metropolitan areas.
We combine startup culture with years of extensive industry experience, creating a web platform as well as a mobile app that seamlessly integrates and innovates upon every step of a real estate agent’s user journey. Through this, we shake up a traditional domain by tackling old problems with novel solutions.
We have an exciting roadmap ahead of us and are looking for talented and highly motivated engineers to grow our team.
As a Mobile Engineer*, you'll join a team of experts, jointly discovering and delivering our platform which forms the backbone of our business.
- Building a top-notch and intuitive mobile application that empowers real estate agents
- Closely working together with UX and product discovery stakeholders
- Shaping the company culture as we’re moving to become Europe’s #1 real estate platform
- Collaborating with your peers to find the best solutions for the issues at hand
- 3+ years of experience in mobile app development
- Solid understanding of React Native and React
- Experience developing an app with the Expo framework
- Experience with TypeScript
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Constant drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- DevOps mindset: operating and maintaining our software is a collective responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and verbal; German is a plus
- Challenging position in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent full-time or part-time position, depending on your preferences
- Above average compensation package
- Opportunities to shape the company and grow personally
- Coaching, Mentoring and budget for courses & conferences
- Productivity equipment of your choice (laptop, mobile phone)
- Nice offices in Berlin & Hamburg, in combination with a flexible home office model
- Fitness - subsidised membership at Urban Sports
- Hybrid work model - remote work up to 50%
- Mobile working abroad
- 27 days of paid vacation per year
- Team events & afterworks
- A highly motivated, talented and diverse team